Why I'm Still A Virgin At 25- AMBO Contestant

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

She is a product of AMBO reality TV show and she tells whoever cares to listen that her virginity is still intact despite massive sexual harassment in the movie industry. The Adamawa State-born actress even boasts that nothing would make her lose her virginity to another man except her husband. Annabella Zwyndila, who was recently nominated for ZAFAA Awards as Best Upcoming Actress, opens up to The Entertainer about her virginity.
How were you able to overcome sexual urge in the university?
(Laughs) Listen, my dad taught us good morals. My father is an army officer, so I fear him a lot. In fact, I respect him a lot. He is not everywhere but he keeps his eyes on us. Even when I went abroad, he was not there but I didn’t misbehave. While I was in the hostel he was not there with me but the good morals he taught us have kept me till date. 
Continue below...

As a virgin, how are you able to cope with temptations here and there?
Actually, that side of me is dead until I get married. Aside avoiding pre-marital sex, I am also a born again Christian and I fear God a lot. I can remember while we were growing up we had that lesson about sexually transmitted diseases and the fear of all those things really kept me away from sex. So, if I must have a relationship we must enter into agreement of no sex. It has to be a smooth relationship but if you feel you can’t wait and you’re so much in a hurry or your body is inching you, then propose. I have all those things in mind but thank God I have found someone who proposed. So, as a married woman, I’ll be free to do it and know I am not committing any sin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts